The last month has been a whirlwind of activity. The school year ended last week and graduation was on Friday. I've been hanging out with a lot of students, teachers, and friends here. And most importantly I've witnessed our Father's incredible work. He is working in the lives around me, and I'm just honored to get to see it and be a small part of it.
My flight leaves tomorrow night for the U.S. The plan is that I'll be at my parents' house for most of the summer, and then I'll start classes in September to get my M.Ed. in TESOL. I'm really blessed to have found how I can combine my passion and gifts by teaching English. I'm so thankful for all the people I've met this year and the lessons I've learned. I'm going to miss this place, and I'll never be the same. I hope I can come back someday, but I'm also trusting that wherever I am will be right where the Father can use me.
Like I said, graduation was on Friday, and so here are some pictures from the festivities : ) We had quite a good time, if I may say so.
![]() |
| A student performed with his high school music group. They played traditional instruments and wore traditional clothes. It was a really great performance. |
![]() |
| Me with some teachers. These ladies have made me laugh so much this year. I love them so much! |
![]() |
| Students after the commencement ceremony. What intelligent ladies! |
Thank you for all your love and support this year! I'm looking forward to seeing my family in just a couple days. I know the reentry process will be difficult at times, but it is a new adventure and I'm starting to look forward to it.
Signing off from Mongolia : )



